DIGITAL ASSET 100% BACKED BY GOLD
1 GODL digital asset = 0.001 gram of gold at LME price + 4%
GODL is a digitised store of value which can be cost-effectively, securely transferred in real time. GODL’s divisibility to 0.001 gram of gold (<5 cents ($0.05) equivalent)) enables gold to be bought digitally in small amounts at an accessible price point. GODL is not a cryptocurrency, but rather a digital gold certificate stored on the blockchain.
All gold purchased by the Company will be audited and stored and insured in private secured gold vaults initially Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Singapore and other safe locations around the world. Gold under our management will be insured by Lloyd’s of London (or equivalent) while and transported by BRINKS (or equivalent).
1 UBX = 1 share of the Ubuntu Tribe company after 3 years
UBX is a security token. It is means of payment for all of the Ubuntu Tribe ecosystem’s fees and a form of payment accepted to purchase GODL. In order to buy/sell GODL, owners will need to have 1-2% of the value of GODL in UBX to fulfill the cost of the transaction fee. The supply of UBX is limited to 777,777,777,777 digital assets. The price of UBX is expected to increase if Ubuntu Tribe gives owners year on year returns (as there is a fixed amount of it).
What UBX investors are entitled to?
Upon purchase of UBX the investor:
- Is allocated a UBX digital asset representing the right to an equivalent of X grams of digital gold (GODL) valued at 80% of UBX purchase price.
- After 1 year anniversary
- The investor can convert the UBX into GODL at a discounted price ranging between 5-15%. The size of the discount grows over time from 5% at one year anniversary to reach 15% at 3rd year anniversary.
- If the investor holds on to UBX he/she receives passive income (monthly revenue shares from TUIC’s gold trading activities).
- Upon third year anniversary the investors holding UBX can
- Convert the UBX into tokenized shares of TUIC and from there on receive dividends from the company and trade UBX tokenized shares on the market.
- Convert UBX into GODL at a 15% discount and thereafter trade GODL on the market, hold GODL or redeem their GODL into physical Gold.
Token Summary & STO Details
|TOTAL NUMBER OF TOKENS||DETERMINED BY DEMAND AND GOLD AVAILABILITY||777,777,777,777|
|STO SOFT CAP||N/A||US$40 MILLION|
|STO HARD CAP||N/A||US$654 MILLION|
|PRE-SALE DATES||TBD||20% Discount until 31/10/19|
|PUBLIC SALES DATES||TDB||14/4/2020|
|PUBLIC SALE PRICE||1 GODL = 0.001 GRAMS OF GOLD||1.618 CENTS (US$)|
|PAYMENT METHODS||Bank Wire, Wallet Transfer, Credit Card, Mobile Money (Major Currencies and Crypto Currencies - see website)||Bank Wire, Wallet Transfer, Credit Card, Mobile Money (Major Currencies and Crypto Currencies - see website)|
|MIN. PURCHASE||0.001 GRAMS OF GOLD||Pre-sale - US$100, STO - US$0.01618|
20% Discount until 31/10/19
20% Discount until 30/11/19
15% Discount until 31/12/19
10% Discount until 29/2/20
5% Discount until STO 14/4/20
0% Discount at STO
|TOKEN ALLOCATION||2.5% Reserve||
52% public portion of which is offered at upcoming STO (5.2%)
21% - Ubuntu Foundation
6% - Alkebulan Foundation
21% - Management, Advisory Board, Staff and Partners, Founders