Do you have questions or you want to make inquiries? Kindly fill the form below, we would love to hear from you.
Aïssa is a La Sorbonne alumni with 12+ years as legal counsel and business partner in the media industry (IP, commercial contracts, marketing activities, advertising regulation, rights acquisition, regulatory and compliance). She has International legal expertise in intellectual property, commercial contracts, marketing activities, regulatory and compliance. She has also conducted commercial and legal strategies for various lobbies and national governments and has experience in building consensus across cross-functional stakeholders. Her legal counsel expertise includes experience in working for the International Olympic Committee and M6.
Chief Regulatory attorney (Paris and Brussels Bars),
former Head of EU affairs at Diginex
European Blockchain Observatory & Forum
Recognized in various top 100% / 10% / 1% lists, including Most Influential People in Fintech / Blockchain / Social media / Insurtech / AI.
Lychelle is a forward thinking CEO offering progressively advanced experience in overseeing operations, driving business strategy, and overhauling distribution networks. She is highly proficient in business development and strategic planning resulting in consistent growth and profitability. She is a proven leader with a track record of effective communication, client relationship building and achievement of sales goals.
– Ambassador/official representative in Asia for RACIB (Russian Association for Cryptoindustry and Blockchain)
– Co-founder and CEO of Eurasian Center of Innovation and Digital Economy – under the initiative “One Belt One Road”
– World Blockchain Invest Alliance strategic advisor
Chidiogo Akunyili is the Founder of She ROARs – Reimagining Our Africa Rising —a Pan-African community empowering women to unleash their full potential and that of the continent. She is a writer, storyteller, and movement builder who is impacting global narrative based on her belief and championship of the power of people to change the world. Her philosophy is founded on the humanist African concept of Ubuntu — ‘I am because you are. You are because we are’ — upholding and celebrating our shared humanity.
Zainab is a financial expert and serial entrepreneur; former Marketing Executive at Airtel, Etisalat. Interswitch – Exec Co-founder of CREDEQUiTY.
Originally from Portugal, Jorge has lived in many countries, speaks at least 6 languages, and is a seasoned ICT Expert in areas of Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud Computing & managed services focused on business value.
Advisor for Dubai Government Blockchain Association, Executive Board Member for Global Blockchain association. Former CTO for Huawei; former Regional VP for EMC.
Thank you for your interest in Ubuntu Tribe! Submit your email address to receive our latest news and contribute to our future.
Founding VentureSquare in August 2010, Mr. Myung is now helping IT startups in Korea grow by creating a community which brings together experts, investors and entrepreneurs to share information and form connections. He has featured as a regular guest on numerous media channels, including mainstream Korean networks such as SBS, KBS and MBC.
– Founder and CEO of SANCTUM Group
– STO Strategic Advisor of SGH Global
– Advisor of Security Token Alliance
– Former Supply Chain Manager at Rio Tinto
– Global Tech Expert
– Founder/CEO, $Guap Coin
– CEO, She Interactive
– Creative Director/Sr. Developer, The Knechtek Group
– CTO of core-chain.io
– Business information scientist and blockchain expert.
– 20+ years of experience in IT and Cloud Computing, Blockchain technology, Linux, open source projects, SAP and Cloud Computing.
Kindly submit your valid email address.
James possesses over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services industries across the United States, United Kingdom, and Africa He is a specialist in Project Management (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative), Business Transformation (Lean, 6 Sigma, CMMI), Software Development, Investment & Corporate Banking and Retail Banking. Before joining the Ubuntu Coin team, he worked for the Barclays offices in London and Johannesburg where he managed projects in Sourcing, IB Operations, and Technology. Prior to that he was the Project and Regional Manager for Deutsche Bank, London and Vice President – Global Research Technology for Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc, New York.
– Executive Chairman of Jonah Capital Limited
– Member of Bank of America’s Global Advisory Council
– Former CEO of Ashanti Goldfields, the first operating African company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange
– Founding Member The United Nations Secretary General’s Global Compact Advisory Council
– Knight Commander of the Civil Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (KBE).
Mamadou is Chairman and Founder of Ubuntu Capital, a leading Investment and Advisory firm focused on designing and implementing integrated innovative investment solutions uplifting projects ecosystems. He is also Founder and Chairman of Africa 2.0 Foundation, an initiative-driven advocacy group present in 30+ countries gathering emerging leaders representing African countries and the Diaspora. Over the last 15 years, he has worked on advisory assignments and various investment transactions in more than 26 African countries driving growth on the continent and leading a total value of transactions exceeding US $30 billion.
– Chairperson, Blockchain Association of Kenya
– Director of Azuri Blockchain Consultants
– Former UN Women, East and Horn of Africa
– Former Director of HeadWorld Links Ltd.
– Chairman of the Ritossa Family Office
– Founder of the Global Family Office Investment Summit series
– Former senior executive at Nomura, Barclays Capital, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Bankers Trust (acquired by Deutsche Bank)
– MD of Manuel Telecom Consult Limited
– Former VP of Orange Middle East and Africa
– Former Chief Commercial Officer of MTN Group
– Former CEO and Executive Chairman of Airtel Africa
– Chairman and Co-Founder, Africa Rising Foundation
– MD at Rebel Soul Entertainment
– Founder of the Mandela Institute for Humanity
– Owner and President of leading Ukrainian industrial construction and property development company, Avista Holding Company
– Former Country Business Manager of Ukraine at Lundin Petroleum
-Former Head of R&D, Applied Math, System Management and Performance Improvement at Sonatrach (Algeria)
– Founder of Vector Global
– Founder of Africa10
– Founder Meridian Port Services
– Executive Chairman of Made In Africa Foundation
Ms. Demisse has over a decade of experience in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and strategic partnerships.
She works with organizations in developing key relationships and enhancing CSR programs. Ms. Demisse is also the Founder & CEO of Culture & Conversations on AfricaTM, a premier platform to enable thoughtful dialogue and enable collaboration around the trends impacting the African continent.
– Founder & Executive Chairman of the Silicon Valley Blockchain Society (SVBS)
– Managing Partner of Emory Capital Group, a family office.
– Former Trustee and Commissioner on the San Francisco Employees’ Retirement System (SFERS) Board.
– Partner at Tackett Bartlett LLP
– Former vice mayor of Berkeley, CA
– Member of the California Blockchain Working Group.
– Architect of the blockchain powered Microbonds
– Author of the “Smart Path” blockchain investment thesis.
– Founder and Managing Director of Agentic Group a federation of over 50 blockchain companies
– CEO of Global Blockchain Technologies, publicly traded on the Toronto and Tokyo Stock Exchanges,
– co-founding member of the Silicon Valley Blockchain Society in San Francisco.
Zürich based Holistic life coach that combines Traditional Chinese Medicine with many other intuitive, and spiritual practices. Her inner/ outer, as above so below approach aligns being with doing, fostering balance between purpose and impactful action.
– Head of Department at Metallgesellschaft AG, previous world leader in trading
– CEO of LPH Trading, the main subsidiary of the British Guinness Peat group, specialized in the trade of physical metals
– Former CEO of Contimine SA, a Lausanne- based company active in the trade of physical gold products,
– Haiat was also director of DWA Associates, London’s first junior mining finance boutique. – Co-founder, shareholder and director of IC- Fineval, Imperial College Royal School of Mines, supplier/consultant in the field of mining software
– Shareholder and Director of New Diamond Corp (South Africa), and Platexco Platinum, South Africa
– CEO of WINDAGE AG
– Former CEO of iov42
– Former Executive Sponsor and spokesperson for Digitization on Cisco’s EMEAR leadership team
– Former Senior Vice President Central-Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS at Cisco
– Principal Consultant – RAKGOLD
– Founder and Managing Consultant Rhodes Precious Metals Consultancy DMCC
– Head of Trading for Aurum Monaco and Co-Founder
– He has a 40-year career in the global precious metals industry, working on four continents for major investment banks and financial institutions
– Founder and Chairwoman of Davos BlockBase
– DG of heARTech Fund
– Council Member of Davos Digital Future Summit
– Chairperson of Open Heart Design Alliance Foundation
– 2018 marked his 40’s year of involvement in the global bullion markets.
– Founder of Schubert Commodities |Consultancy DMCC in early 2015
– Gerhard Schubert was an active member of the LBMA and LPPM management committee whilst working in London and he joined the Dubai Gold Advisory Gold committee soon after his relocation to Dubai.
– Formerly Gerhard Schubert worked for Fortis Bank nearly 2 years in Hong Kong, followed by a 9 month stint setting up a bullion desk at Fortis Bank New York.
– CARICOM Director and Country Manager of Barbados, The Open Application Network
– Course Coordinator at The University of the West Indies
– Vice President, Enterprise Integration and Sales at Bitt
Selim, is a serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience in the precious metal industry. He founded Alterama, a trading platform of precious metals and Forex; oversaw the setup of a Forex, Oil & Gas and Precious Metals Desk in Geneva; then later founded Noble Precious Metal in Dubai, regulated by the DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities). He’s CEO of Aurum Monaco, the first gold refinery in Monaco since 2016. He was recently nominated for Treasurer of the Watch-Making and Jeweler Chamber of Monaco. He’s also the co-founder of USAVE Blockchain, a Global Tracking Solution, Securing, and Marketing Eco-Responsible Gold, using Blockchain Technology.
– Senior Advisor to the Minister of Communication Technologies and Digital Economy of Tunisia
– Director of the Startup Africa Program within Smart Africa Alliance
– Former Vice President of the Association of Head of Enterprises of the Tunisian Techno-Parks (ACEPT
Ishmael is a blockchain evangelist, specialize in bridging the interests of Africa’s Public Sector, Private Sector and Development Finance Institutions. He was recently mandated by the African Development Bank (AfDB) to design the Energy Complex’s blue-chip initiative – the Africa Energy Market Place. He also moonlights for Ubuntu Capital, providing regional advisory services on public and private sector projects across Africa and serves as a core team member of Africa 2.0.